On this page, I will discuss Wealthy Affiliate credit system and the impact it has on my online success.
I will introduce you to and how to manage:
1. Community credits
2. Cash credits
3. Affiliate credits
The first lesson I had learned when I started with the Wealthy Affiliate is that I need to make search engines love me (actually my website). As you remember the process of making money online, to start making money you need to have your audience, and a good ranking in Google and other search engines.
To get ranking, you need to gain a Google trust and one of the best ways to do that is to have visitors on your website. But how on Earth can you make someone to visit your site?
Kyle and Carson made a great system which helps in that a lot. That’s paying forward comments and a feedback platform, where you get to read other’s members posts and comment on them, and you have guaranteed comments back on your site.
Each comment/feedback you submit on someone’s page gets you 1 community credit.
To request a comment/feedback on your website, you need 2 credits.
So, to get 1 comment/feedback, you need to give 2. That’s why is called pay it forward system and it works very well.
Those community credits you can use only within this SiteRubix platform. They do not carry any cash value.
Wealthy Affiliate University is based on the principle learn and earn which makes you earn an income while studying the topic. It is a very well designed system and here is how it works:
1. You follow the training
2. Share your experience and knowledge
3. The system pays you back in credits
4. You can cash out your credits and earn income or use them for making some more search engines love
Note that this is just one of the beautiful features Wealthy Affiliate has and this is one of the ways you can make money with Wealthy Affiliate.
1 credit = 0.50$
How to earn cash credits?
1. Create a training or tutorial within the community – After three months of being a premium member, everyone is allowed to create training for the members which explains how to manage some of the tools, or how to build something on the website or how to use the WordPress. It can be anything related to the online marketing or motivation.
2. Domain registration – When your referrals purchase a domain through the Wealthy Affiliate, you earn credits as well. I found out for this yesterday when I got an email from Kyle which says that I made $1. That’s cool, isn’t it?
3. Buy cash credits – 1 credit = 0.50$ (you can buy as many as you want)
How to use cash credits?
1. You can use them to purchase a new domain within the Wealthy Affiliate (the price is better than anywhere else, and it includes all the other features you need with your domain name: safety and security, antispam program, site backup, 24/7 support, live support)
2. Request comments and feedback – You remember that to get some Google love you need to have visitors on your website? And you remember from the previous chapter how you can get those? Well, here is the fun part.
You can simply save your time by using your cash credits in the SiteRubix platform for the Comments/Feedback request instead of paying forward by commenting on other posts.
It’s up to you. I like to comment and earn those like that, but also I spent a lot of cash credits on my comments requests not even knowing that I was doing that. I had just realized yesterday. More about that you can find in this video.
3. Cash them out! 2 credits = 1$ – you need to have at least 20 credits for cashing out.
Whenever you refer others to Wealthy Affiliate; you earn those Affiliate credits.
One referral = 2 credits = 1$
You can use those on the Comments/Feedback request and for a domain purchase.
To cash them out, you have to have at least 40 affiliate credits.
Here is my breakdown:
40 cash credits = $20 – earned by creating tutorials within the platform
10 cash credits = $5 – earned by referring Wealthy Affiliate
2 cash credits = $1 – earned on my referral’s domain registration
I hope you enjoyed reading this post as much as I enjoyed creating it for you. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. There is a comment section down below, and I would love to read about your experience too 🙂